Monday, October 15, 2012

Definitely Cute, Definitely Easy...

Hey Readers. So sorry I haven't been posting lately. School started up again and I am busy busy busy!
But this means I have lots of new designs for you guys too check out!
This first one is so simple and it's really cute.
It's an orange, striped, accent design and you only need three different polishes.
White Striper
Orange (or a color of choice)
And a Top Coat
 

This next one is a really cute sunset design, which is also pretty simple.
And the last one for today is a purple silver and pink design. This is probably the easiest design in this post if you're good with applying gems to your nails.
Sorry for the bad photos. The little pink dots are gems, and the line across the edge silver.  And you can do this design in any color(s) you want too!
Hope you enjoy these nail designs, and if you try out any of the designs I post, send a picture!
I would love to see how they turn out!

No comments:

Post a Comment