Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

Hey Nail Artists! I have 7 spooky nail designs for you to check out!
The first design is this cute spider web design. And all you need is black nail polish, white striper,
and a top coat.
This next design I would like to show you is another extremely easy frankenstein nails!
All you need is green nail polish, black striper, and top coat.
The next design is staring at you! It's an eyeball design! BUT, this is one of the harder designs I've done 
so don't expect to nail it the first time. (pun intended) You need black nail polish, white nail polish, blue nail polish, red nail polish, dotting tools and a top coat.
See! I told you! It's staring at you! Anyway, the next design is an easy pumpkin design.
All you need, is orange nail polish, black striper, green nail polish, doting tools, and top coat.
 
This next design is all wrapped up! King Tut has mad his way to the Nail Design Industry!
All you need is white nail polish, black nail polish, striper brush, red nail polish, dotting tools, and top coat.
This design is perfect for trick or treating, and also probably one of the easiest design I've ever done.
All you need is orange nail polish, yellow nail polish, white nail polish, and top coat.
This one is just a nail design I did to match my costume,  but it's pretty cute anyway. :)
All you need is red nail polish, black nail polish, and top coat.
And that's all I have for Halloween this year, so enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment